November 17, 2009

Photos to do =]

     More photos I would just love to do! I'll explain the ideas a little bit more this time because they're better thought through, and even put up some example photos from America's Next Top Model.

  1. No example picture for this one because this one is my own idea. I want to do bathtub pictures, fully clothed or in a bathingsuit. I want rubber ducky, bubbles everywhere, a very playful attitude and really childlike pictures. The hair will probably be in pigtails, or in an way the model prefers.
  2. Fairy/Pixie - will be very cute and colourful (no photo I came up with this) I want fairy wings, not angel wings, Maybe some pixie dust, really dance like. Tip toes even. A small dress and leggings.
  3. Livingroom photos - Very 1960's vogue. Pumps, tight black dress, fur shawl maybe, a pretty drink. Couch and a fireplace, and really prim and proper.
  4. Seeing as all it's been doing is raining, I would like to do a 'Where did all the summer go' shoot. The model will be wearing summer clothes with a little umbrella and look a little confused on why it's so rainy outside.
  5. Modern Twist on a baby photo
  6. The point of this photo is basically to take a baby photo and update it to yourself now. I thought that would be fun.
  7. Dark Dank Building
  8. This one excites both Emily and I, it's our favorite picture. We're hoping to re-enact this photo.
  9. Water photos
  10. Hopefully we'll do something simmilar to this, but probably will have a very different background since we don't own a huge room we can put water in. Or our own indoor pool.
  11. Paint photos
  12. Either powder or paint, but Emily and I both love these photos and they're my favorite and I'm most excited for this shoot.
  13. Astrological Signs
  14. We're hoping to do one of every sign.

1 comment:

  1. You should do the paint photos soon. They look fun and very elegant to do.

    ReplyDelete