November 15, 2009

Photoshoots

     If any of these appeal to you and you know you are in my area, contact me at x.jade.a.kiss.x@hotmail.com with a photo of yourself and I will gladly consider taking photos of you.      The photoshoots I am wanting to do in the near future require:
  • A model who is willing to freeze her patootie off in the cold winds down on the beach this winter.
  • A model who can blow bubbles with gum, and not the little ones I mean fatty gum bubbles.
  • A model who won't mind wearing little to no makeup.
  • A model who won't mind getting dirty, or wearing a lot of makeup.
Some of my ideas include:
  1. BEACH PHOTOS: I would like to have a model on the beach this winter, wearing casual jeans and a t-shirt or button up shirt. Might get wet depending on how the shoot goes!
  2. BUBBLE GUM PHOTOS: A cutesy kind of photoshoot, but very crazy. I would like a single coloured room with a model who is dressed a little off, blowing bubbles with her bubblegum.
  3. BABY ANGEL WINGS: Preferred in black and white or sepia setting, I will have to get some small white angel wings. Little to no makeup will be worn in this photo and it will most likely be a face and slight upper body shot. The photo will probably be taken in the LO setting meaning it will be dark and moody.
  4. NATURAL FEILD: This photo shoot will have to wait until spring or summer, I would like a model in a feild with tall grass (hopefully you're not allergic!) in either a dress or summery clothes. Little to no makeup.
  5. COUPLE PHOTOS: I don't really have a scene picked out for the couple photos, but I would love to take them.
  6. FORBIDDEN PLATEAU: I'm stuck between making these photos very vogue, or making them natural, but basically Forbidden Plateau is a broken down, creepy old ski run that would just be a perfect setting for photos and I'm really looking forward to taking them.
  7. DANCE: I would looove to photograph someone in a tutu! If you have one please contact me!
  8. WARRIOR: I had 'warrior' photos taken of me a while ago and while they were very fun and enjoyable I think they could have been better; a better costume, better scenery, etc. If you don't mind getting dirty and being savage, then I'm looking for you!
  9. WINTER PHOTOS: Anyone wanting to take photos in the snow, this shoot I'm expecting to be really playful and fun, nothing is super well planned out for it. Of course we'll have to wait for snow to do these photos, or go to the snow, but they're basically just going to be winter like photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment